GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to www.badari.com.
Use of the website www.badari.com (below “the Website”)
The use of the Website is authorized only for personal use and to people who have reached the majority.
When browsing the Website, the user agrees not to:
- a) Provide with false, incorrect data and/or information, and data and/or information related to third-parties, without their consent, and/or to make an incorrect use of the same;
- b) Give, transmit or upload contents, links, files or any other things that may:
- – be obscene, violent, malicious, offensive, intimidatory, fraudulent, confidential orillegal;
- – be spam or any other form of commercial or promotional advertising, unauthorized bywritten consent;
- – cause technical problems, and so be malicious or threatening, such as computer viruses;
- – damage or tamper the present Website;
- – violate third-parties’ rights, the General conditions of use and any other instructions ofthe existing legal framework.The managing authority of the Website is Badari s.r.l., whose legal office is situated in Scandicci (FI), Via del Pantano 71. This has the faculty to interrupt, suspend, revoke the use of the website in case of violations of the present conditions of use, and to remove contents that may be adverse to what indicated in the subparagraphs a) e b). The user acknowledges and accepts that the managing authority will not be liable for interruptions, suspensions and/or revocations of the use of the Website.
Links to other websites.
In accordance with the EU Regulation No. 2016/679 (below “GDPR 2016/679”), related to the protection of natural persons in respect of the processingof personal data, as well as in accordance with the Legislative Decree. No. 196/2003, containing the “Personal Data Protection Code”, modified by the Legislative Decree No. 101/2018, we wish to inform you that the provided personal data will be handled in accordance with the above-mentioned regulations and the confidentially obligations that the Data Controller must respect.
By providing your personal data and continuing browsing the Website, you confirm to have read and accepted the policy terms below.
If the user does not want his/her personal data to be collected or elaborated in the ways mentioned in this privacy, he/she must not use this Website.
Badari s.r.l., in the person of the legal representative, whose legal office is situated in Scandicci (FI), Via del Pantano 71, P.I. IT 04772200483, is the Data Controller, namely the subject who decide the use of your personal data (below “The Data Controller”). For any question related to this policy, you can contact us at email@example.com or directly at our office in Scandicci (FI), Via del Pantano 71.
Data undergoing processing
Personal data undergoing processing are:
- a) browsing data: those collected by the computer system and the software of thiswebsite, during their normal activity, during the browsing of the website (such as IP addresses, domain names of users’ computers, characteristics of the consultation in terms of access to sections, date and duration of consultation). This information are not collected with the purpose of being associated to specific persons, but just for collecting statistical anonymous information about the use of the Website and to check its proper functioning. When a user is registered, the Data Controller may collect data about the access on the personal area with the purpose of improving the service provided and managing the requests;
- b) data voluntary provided by the user: data provided in case of registration on the website, sending of an email to the above mentioned email address, of subscribing to the newsletter, sending of messages via the Website chat or sending a request using the form, which imply the acquisition of the sender’s email address and other personal data that may be written on the message or provided when registering on the website (such as, for example, name, surname, sex, place and date of birth, social security number, VAT registration number, email, phone number, home and billing address). In case of providing third-parties’ personal data, the user guarantees of having previously obtain their consent and assumes full responsibility.
Purpose of the processing
Personal data are legally, properly and transparently processed, for the purposes strictly related to the functioning of the requested service, in accordance to the principle of data minimization. In accordance to the GDPR Articles 6 and 7, your personal data are processed:
a) without your express consent, for the following purposes of service:
• to enable the registration on the Website and the fruition of the services offered to the registered users (you can register on the Website by filling the form with some personal information, which are requested in order to guarantee the identification and the fruition of services offered to the registered users);
• to enable users the fruition of the requested services
• to manage the function of the Website;
• to conclude and execute a contract;
• to fulfill the obligations provided for by the law, by a regulation, by EU legislation or by an order of the Authority;
• prevent or detect fraudulent activity or malicious abuse of the website;
• exercise the rights of the Data Controller, such as the defense in court proceedings. b) only with specific and separate consent for marketing purposes, such as:
• sending, using the modalities chosen by the user, Newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products and services offered by the Data Controller and surveying on the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services.
Legal basis for the processing
Your data will only be processed in the presence of one of the conditions established by current legislation, and specifically:
- a) for the conclusion and execution of a contract in which the user is one of the party, taking care to use only the minimum information necessary for the execution of the same. This basis legitimizes the processing of personal data that takes place in the following activities:- conclusion and execution of a purchase contract for the products offered by Badari s.r.l.;
– registration on the Website and use of services reserved for registered users; – provision of services offered by www.badari.com; – management of requests sent by e-mail and other contact methods on the Website. The user is free to communicate his/her data to us or not, but in case of failure to provide his/her personal data, it will not be possible to execute the contract or requests, nor will it be able to use the services of the Site;
- b) to comply with a legal obligation, such as, for example, to keep the invoices issued
- c) for our legitimate interest, such as to prevent fraud or crime;
- d) based on your consent, for the marketing purposes described above and any otherpurposes that will be specified from time to time, when the consent is requested.
Providing us with your personal data for these activities is absolutely optional: failure to provide us with them, however, doesn’t allow us to carry out the aforementioned activities.
Data processing and storage methods
The processing of your data is based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality, and is carried out in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data. The Data Controller take all reasonable steps to promptly cancel and / or rectify any inaccurate data. The processing will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 GDPR 2016/679 regarding security measures, by specially appointed parties and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679.
Data storage time
In compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes and minimization of data, pursuant to art. 5 GDPR 2016/679, your personal data will be stored for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed, at the end of which they will be deleted. In particular, your personal data will be stored in compliance with the terms and criteria specified below:
- a) the data collected to conclude and execute purchase contracts will be kept until the administrative-accounting formalities are completed. The data related to invoicing will be kept in accordance with the law;
- b) the data of the registered user will be stored until the latter will request the deletion of the profile;
- c) the data optionally provided for commercial communication activities will be canceled at the time of the request by the user to interrupt the activity.
For technical reasons, the termination of the treatment and therefore the definitive cancellation or anonymisation of personal data will be defined within thirty days from the terms indicated above.
Recipients of personal data
We also inform you that the data collected will not be disclosed, and will not be communicated without your express consent, except for the communications necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations, to perform security checks, to optimize the Site, or to provide services requested by the user, to perform security checks, to optimize the Website, or to provide services requested by the User.
Transfer of personal data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries not belonging to the European Union, which do not provide the guarantees pursuant to articles 44 and 49 GDPR, and therefore:
– adequacy of the third country, recognized by decision of the European Commission;
– guarantees of a contractual nature provided by the owners involved;
– use of the exceptions pursuant to art. 49 GDPR, such as the explicit consent or the need for the transfer for the conclusion or execution of the contract stipulated in favor of the user.
Automated decision making and data profiling
The Data Controller does not adopt any automated decision-making process, including profiling, pursuant to art. 22 of the GDPR 2016/679.
The services offered by the site www.badari.com with prior consent, are not addressed to minors under the age of 18. If the Data Controller becomes aware, also through reports at firstname.lastname@example.org, that a child under the age of 18 has provided their personal data, these will be timely canceled.
Rights of the interested party
At any time, the user may exercise, pursuant to articles from 15 to 22 of the GDPR 2016/679, the right to:
- a) request confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data, and in this case obtain access to your data;
- b) obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the storage period;
- c) ask the Owner to rectify or cancel the data, limit their processing or oppose it;
- d) lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- e) if the data is not collected from the interested party, obtain all available informationon their origin;
- f) obtaining data portability, ie receiving them from a Data Controller, in a structuredformat, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmitting themto another Data Controller without impediment;
- g) oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for directmarketing purposes;
- h) oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, includingprofiling;
- i) withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processingbased on the consent given before the revocation;
- j) lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
In order to exercise its rights, the user can send a written request to the contact details of the Data Controller, and therefore to the e-mail address email@example.com or at the office in Scandicci (FI), Via del Pantano 71.
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organizational security measures, aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently, and subjecting them to periodic review. The user account information is protected by a password, which the user is required to keep with care and diligence in order to avoid unauthorized access to his/her account (for example by always logging out after using the services of the site). To prevent unwanted access or misuse of data, we follow strict procedures for storing and communicating information, and in the unlikely event of a security breach that compromises the protection of users’ personal data, we will notify the data subject, if necessary. The Data Controller ensures that anyone who acts under his authority and has access to personal data does not process such data unless he is properly instructed to do so.
Websites and third-party services
– Facebook button (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update?ref=old_policy)
– Instagram button (https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content) – Pinterest button (https://policy.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy)
– Twitter button (https://twitter.com/it/privacy)
– Linkedin button (https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?_l=it_IT)
– WeChat button (https://www.wechat.com/it/privacy_policy.html).
Changes to the present statement
This policy may be subject to changes and updates. Any change to this privacy statement will become effective at the time of its publication or as otherwise provided by law.
Cookies are small text files that are exchanged with users’ browsers, in order to facilitate access and browsing of the site, and in some cases to enable certain features. Cookies are divided into:
a) Technical cookies: these are cookies that allow the correct functioning of some sections of the site, and are not used for other purposes. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be performed or would be more complex or less secure. In the case of a registered user, these will allow recognition and access to the services of the dedicated areas.
This category can be divided into two sub-categories:
– Persistent cookies: which, once the browser is closed, are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date. These cookies allow to recognize registered users even in subsequent accesses, so as not to have to re-enter the data each time they log in;
– Analytics cookies: similar to technical cookies when used by the site manager to collect, in aggregate and anonymous form, statistical information on the number of users and how they are browsed, in order to improve the use of the Site;
– Session cookies: which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website, and are in fact necessary for the correct functioning of the site. The prior consent of the User is not required for the installation of these cookies.
b) Profiling cookies; they are cookies used to track the user’s navigation on the network and create profiles on his/her tastes, habits, choices, etc. With these cookies advertising messages can be transmitted to the user’s terminal in line with the preferences already shown by the same user while browsing online.
The use of these cookies requires the consent of the person concerned, who can authorize or deny consent to the installation of cookies through the options provided in the “Manage cookies” section.
During navigation, the user can receive in his/her terminal, in addition to cookies from the visited site, also cookies that are sent from third-party sites. The management of the information collected by these third parties is governed by the relative privacy and cookie information, to which reference should be made.
Cookies installed on this Website
Badari s.r.l. uses technical cookies, even persistent ones, strictly necessary to allow navigation and correct use of the website, and to correlate the pages visited to the same work session. The Website badari.com also contains profiling cookies, which are intended to enable us to understand how the user interacts with the Site, in order to personalize the navigation, as well as third-party cookies: for their installation, the User will be asked for consent, which may, even afterwards, modify or deny it through browser settings.
Cookie preferences can be managed directly in your browser, as cookies that were installed in the past can be deleted. However, it is important to know that by disabling cookies, some of the features of this site may not be usable. The user can find information on how to manage Cookies in his/her browser at the following addresses:
– Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=it
– Mozilla Firefox
– Apple Safari
– Microsoft Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
In the case of services provided by third parties, the user can also exercise his/her right to object to tracking by inquiring through the privacy statement of the third party or by contacting the third party directly.